Website Conditions of Use
The Site, including any sub-site accessible through the Site, is operated and managed by TOCLAS. When you access and use the Site, you accept the conditions set forth below. When you access and use a sub-site, you accept any additional conditions of use that apply exclusively to the corresponding sub-site.
- TOCLAS takes all possible measures to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Site. Note, however, that TOCLAS does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete when you access the Site and assumes no responsibility concerning the use of the information provided. Also note that TOCLAS may change or update the information contained in the Site, suspend Site operations, or discontinue Site operations without notice. Under no circumstances shall TOCLAS assume responsibility for any damages caused by changes to information included on the Site, suspensions of Site operations, or the discontinuation of Site operations.
- The copyrights and other rights to the Site and all the materials used thereon, including but not limited to all text, figures, designs, images, videos, and files (hereinafter "the Content"), are the property of TOCLAS, their respective original copyright holders, or other rights holders. You may not reproduce or modify, etc., the Content for any purpose.
- The rights to the names, trademarks, and logos (hereinafter "Trademarks, etc.") used on the Site are the property of TOCLAS or the companies specified on the Site. By making Trademarks, etc., available on the Site, TOCLAS does not grant you any license to use them. You may not use any Trademarks, etc., used on the Site without the express consent of TOCLAS or the companies specified on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks, etc., used on the Site, except as provided in these Conditions of Use, is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to submit or save to the Site any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, etc.) of others, is harmful or obscene, may be construed as libelous, slanderous, or discriminatory, or is otherwise inappropriate. TOCLAS reserves the right to remove or disable access to any such content submitted or saved to the Site. Note that, should such content result in an infringement of legally protected rights, TOCLAS may be required by law to disclose information concerning the offending party to the victim of the infringement.
- The Site may contain links to external websites, but TOCLAS does not manage or control the said websites. Thus, TOCLAS does not assume responsibility for the content of the said external websites or endorse the advertisements, products, or other materials contained therein.
- TOCLAS assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by the content or functions of the Site.
- The Site and Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise stipulated, the Nagoya District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction concerning all disputes pertaining to the Site.
October 1, 2013